Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Sunday 27 June 2010

Weekend over, I made it!

Well the weekend is over, I feel like there should be a ticker tape parade waiting for me when I get to work tomorrow. Are you sure a weekend is just 48 hours?

Not only did I survive the tension that always precedes an England Germany fixture (Deutschland, Deutschland über alles) for the first time ever without alcohol and nibbles, but I then watched my lovely weans scoff pepperoni pizza and chips two feet from me without pointing out the window to distract them while I pinched a chip.

Luckily I now have a new power to resist tasty food, I imagine it will taste like the Lipotrim Peanut Flapjack............Holy Shit! Four week old dried out moose dung............what a waste of a meal last night.

It's not all been a bed of roses though, as soon I woke my first thought was "how the f%ck am I going to get through today with just two shakes?"

I suppose the simple answer was you just do.

The main benefit to this diet is how extreme it is. You can't cheat. Full stop. Ever. Or you have just wasted the starvation you put yourself through. Yeah maybe in my darkest moments I secretly hope for palpitations or some other "not my fault" reason to get off this diet and tuck in to normal food but they never last long, and they are definitely happening less.

So bring on day six, I'm ready for you biatch!


No comments:

Post a Comment