Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

First Liquid Dinner......And Misery Loves Company!

Well as hungry as i was, that was hard work.

Again took me 10 mins to drink 450ml, badly need to use the blender and not the mixing cup. Queue a trip to Comet only to realise that we have one burried in the garage (ta Faye) so tomorrow morning should be a bit less traumatic!

Not been anywhere near as hungry throughout the day as i expected to be, not till about 4pm did the the rumbling begin.

The big news today is that Rob is joining me and picked up his shakes from Jonathan the Chemist today, well done pal, better late than never :)

So Rob has a starting weight of 16st 9lbs (skinny bugger, I'm 21st 7lbs) and is going to try and keep it going for 4 weeks, knowing our competitive nature I'm now more confident than ever of seeing the month out..........I'd never live it down if i didn't!

Think I need to order the chicken soup flavour shakes tomorrow, i can see straight away i'm going to get bored of vanilla and strawberry rather quickly.

Bring on breakfast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment