Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Friday 25 June 2010

Day Two.......Sort of

Coffee before bed time........why on earth would I think that would be a good idea? The need to taste something other than water was just too great........idiot.

So here I am after 2 hours of lying awake in bed thinking about food and the other thing men crave while my lovely wife sleeps peacefully.

Ah well, time to blog i suppose :)

Bit shaky this afternoon and a definite barrage of strange and unusual sensations, I think this is now officially the longest I have gone without solid food since I was weaned of milk as a baby! Quite cool though, like my belly was playing "name that tune" with me. I could maybe take that on Britain's got Talent if I can learn to control it properly.

A few people today have asked me why I started on day zero, apart from sounding cool like the after effect of a nuclear war I thought it made sense as for most of the first day I was bound to still have the contents of my blow out meal working it's way out of my system. But it does sound more cool :)

So while I document this as day two, it sure as hell feels like day three!

I could have another two loonies, sorry companions on the Lipotrim diet starting tomorrow as the lovely Natalie and her pal are heading to see Jonathan the Chemist tomorrow, surely I should be on a commission by now?

Starting to feel a bit like one of the dreaded Amway salesmen, I did work for Kirby though so maybe I've rediscovered my calling, that or I'm starting a cult...........




2 comments:

  1. Hey i know a cheaper way for all you fatties to lose weight....... next time someone offers you food try shaking your head from side to side for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair play that made me laugh out loud :)

    ReplyDelete