Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Saturday 26 June 2010

Walkers Cheese and Onion Crisps

Well day four started with ease, up early to watch Wales get pumped by the all blacks at rugby and wasn't hungry until about 10am. A few games of footy with Rob who is also having a good morning and the day was cruising by. The shake even tasted nice this morning!

Head into work by lunchtime to set up up IT after an office reshuffle and still the day is flying by, I remember even thinking "so much for the weekend being hard" in a wee smug tone.

Then BAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of the corner of my eye I notice them, as if planted by the Serpent from the Garden of Eden, a packet of Walkers cheese and onion crisps on Dave's Desk.

"Eat me Jo!!! No one's looking, it will be our secret" the Serpent hissed......

Now I'm no huge lover of crisps, especially without a bevy, but as I blinked a could see me eating a crisp and savouring it's salty goodness, and there was no lightening........

Could I get away with it? The thought did cross my mind for a wee second but then I looked down, saw my fat belly and turned around to leave the room. As I turned Conor was just entering the room and I'm guessing by the look on this face as I looked like a dog at a butchers window. He quickly saw off the crisps, standing out of site behind a network cabinet as he scoffed................bless, he's good to his Dad :)

As if a psychic link had now been established between me and Rob, like woman and their TOTM, he had an equally disturbing afternoon with that same snake planting a scotch egg in plain sight........the b$&tard.

So, weekends are a bugger after all and a pick me up was required, my motivation tank needed a refill. My darling Faye dug out our scales and we decided to have a peep at how I'm doing.

Ladies and gentlemen I have lost 9lbs in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tank now brimming and bring on Sunday!!


3 comments:

  1. well done u for not eating them im sure conor didnt mind at all!! weighing urself was a good ideal least u no its working and it will be so worth it in the end day 4 nearly over.then u had to sit and smell me cooking lamb chops but dont worry babe they werent as nice as normal!!xx keep it so proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they were very tempting and it shows that you can resist temptation. Well done pal this is going to be a hard task but think you will get there and it just shows it is working when you get on the scales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done mattey. It is hard but it does get easier with time..

    ReplyDelete