Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Tuesday 29 June 2010

The Day Before Tomorrow

Today has been a weird day. A mix of euphoria from reaching day seven keeping to this diet 100% against the feeling that it's only been a week and there is a long week to go. I guess you just can't please some people, typical dour Scotsman :)

At least his whole thing has stopped me thinking about getting an iPad, as much as i know it's really just an XL iPod touch it speaks to my geek gene. It's probably the only high profile gadget I've not bought early in 10 years, i even resisted the email from the apple store on Saturday to let me know they where back in stock. Well done me! Think of the money I saved........Saying that I always fancied a GPS motorised telescope, it's not my fault it's a genetic weakness! If only that was true I may have been given an iPad on prescription.

So the first weigh in is tomorrow, if my scales have been lying to me I'm going to melt them down in a vat of molten lead. Jonathan the Chemist has said the most anyone lost on this programme through his shop is 9lbs in the first week. I've seen much bigger losses on forums but I don't mind telling you if my loss isn't in double figures i will be distraught. First chink in the armour maybe but I've thrown everything into this, including an extra hour on the bike tonight (while simultaneously beating Rob at FIFA on the PS3, Polson is on a roll).

So time for bed now, and to dream of double figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment