Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Thursday 24 June 2010

Day One......What's all the fuss about?

I would recommend to anyone who is thinking of giving this a bash to start with a hangover. Compared to yesterday this morning was a piece of cake! (mmmm......cake)

I was amazed to find i didn't wake up pure Hank Marvin and still had the strength to get out of bed after consuming the calorie equivalent of a rivita sandwich the day before.

Another big up for Jonathan the Chemist as his tip on adding coffee to the vanilla shake worked wonders, I couldn't taste the readybrek!! And please everyone, use a blender, what a difference.

I can honestly say that if i asked for a nutty oaty frothy coffee from Costa's and was served this i would not have complained. Still bloody hard to finish the lot though, you feel stuffed after half the dose.

The hardest thing yesterday was thinking about food all the time, and as for TV, is that all they can advertise!! It's like they know!

Well Roberto has started this journey as well this morning and as i expected i received an early morning call just after his fruity oaty shake. Well done pal, and with all good spirits put aside.......Am gonnae beat you ya radge!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. A pizza hut a pizza hut
    Kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut
    A pizza hut a pizza hut
    Kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut
    McDonalds McDonalds
    Kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut
    McDonalds McDonalds
    Kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is a Mongaloid!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe but this mongaloid can eat lard for a month IF I WANTED TOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry babe not making u any cake xx

    ReplyDelete