Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Day Zero

Well here I go.

28 days is the target I'm setting myself, 28 days of nothing but 2 shakes a day with a healthy dose of ribbing from Rob and Deano.

Had a fantastic blow out last night, as recommended by Jonathan the Chemist, and who am I to argue with a professional?

First shake went down in about 10 minutes this morning, the mixing cup is crap, will use the blender at tea time...........seems like so long away!!!!

Tastes like readybrek, complete with chewy bits, I've drunk worse! (flashbacks to a flaming lamborgini in South Africa......*shudder*)

This has been up on my screen this morning and it's lunchtime, cant work out if i'm hungry or not. Considering how much I drank last night I am surprised I dont have the junk food craving that normally follows a good bevy.

Half way through Day Zero!!!! only 27 and a half to go......piece of piss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment