Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Friday 25 June 2010

VVVRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Where did all this energy come from?

I must have walked 5 miles in work today and as tired as my head feels from lack of sleep my legs don't want to stop! I'm just glad I've managed to stop and have a chat in the ticket office for a rest or they may have been scrapping me up of the concourse floor!

Not had the feeling in years where you are walking fast and your body wants to break to into a jog as if it would be easier to run (in theory anyway). I did well to resist the temptation!

Spoke to Rob and he is flying, unlike me he is weighing every day and has reported a loss of 4lbs in his first day! So with that in mind I'm accelerating my exercise plan and hitting the bike tonight after my shake, can't have him out doing me :)

I'm really amazed how the hunger has disappeared so quickly, don't get me wrong i still think about food, especially with Ann describing in painfully mouth watering details her plans for her Italian cooked tomato's and goats cheese..................mmmmm roasted tomato's.

Wonderful how food can make you feel emotional, like a long lost friend, and I've only just begun!

Never mind I'm in great spirits and have the support of a fantastic family and good friends, even if they are eating ludicrously tasty food this weekend :)

Wave good bye to Big Jo baby!



1 comment:

  1. Rob losing 4lbs in one day? are you sure he hasn't lost £4 in cash thats the only thing that tight cunt is likely to lose!

    ReplyDelete