Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Monday 28 June 2010

The Return of the King

Today was a great day. A historic day that will go down in the journal of world events as one of the greatest injustices ever being put right.

After years in the wilderness of inadequacy the weary hero has returned to sit on his throne as Grand Supreme Champion.

Yes, today I finally beat Rob at badminton.

You may laugh but it was no mean feat! It felt like I was wearing a balaclava lined with hot water bottles.

Before the match I took on all the advice from the minimins.com forum, Jonathan the Chemist, the two Steve's and Kate all saying don't over do it in your first week. It all made sense to me and I left for the leisure centre in calm but confident spirits.

The first shuttlecock was hit into the air and it all went out the window.

It was like I was possessed by my fallen countrymen of Culloden and the shuttlecock said "Made in England" on the side. I ran about like a demented elephant on steroids and the only thing I heard above my raging heartbeat was the booming noise of my footsteps as I ran for every shot, reminiscent of the T-Rex scene from Jurassic Park!

My secret weapon? Unquestionably the Chicken Soup Shake I had for my tea. WOW, what a taste explosion after a week of Strawberry and Vanilla, and a huge up to Steve D who said I could add a wee bit of curry powder to it. It's only 8:20pm and I'm already looking forward to my tea tomorrow!

I'm just glad Rob didn't pick up his Chicken Soup before we played or he might still be sitting on his throne.

Hail to the King Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment