Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Sunday 4 July 2010

Words of wisdom, wasted on the young, well, a young me anyway

I remember my Grandad once telling me "think big thoughts, but relish small pleasures".

It never really meant much to me as a teenager, I probably just nodded in agreement whilst secretly planning to raid his beer cupboard once he went to bed ........mmmmmm .......... Tenants ..... and that was back in the day with the sexy ladies on the back of the can, these teenagers nowadays are bloody spoilt with the internet.......anyhow, I digress.

Today has been a day of small pleasures.

For a start it's gone better than yesterday!

I took the family to the circus and really enjoyed, despite the smell of popcorn and hot dogs I sat back and relaxed whilst watching magicians, clowns, motor bikes, gymnasts, the list goes on! What was my favourite moment you ask? That was easy, watching Rupert Moon in the front row jump out his skin as the clown car let of a bloody loud firework. I'll be relishing that for some time to come.........

Quite confident I'll be below my targeted 20 stone tomorrow morning, my exercise bike has taken a hammering this weekend, not to mention foul mouth abuse as soon as the kids leave the room.

All in all, I'm going to bed a happy chappie ............hehehe ........Rupert ........ BANG....... :)

So sorry Grandad it's taken me 25 years to understand what you meant but you were right, relish the small pleasures indeed.






No comments:

Post a Comment