Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Friday 2 July 2010

All hail Grandmaster Jo

It's been said for years by my close friends that they could see me either getting into to politics or running a cult. One of which involves brainwashing the masses in to believing my lies while squeezing every last penny out of them and the other..............oh.......wait.......

So it seems I have a natural calling, try as I might to lead a normal productive life I am being drawn to the serenity that would form the House of Jo (trademark pending).

6 people have now joined me on this mission to shift a few pounds (80 in my case) and I think I have missed the opportunity with these guys. I now need an enrolment form with a full list of assets, for your own security of course, and have badges made so my followers, sorry fellow slimmers, can be easily tracked, sorry identified.

Don't think I've ever put so many commas in one sentence before, is, there, a, limit, on, how, many, you, can , use?

As you have probably guessed I'm having a bit of an attack of the crazies. This is fantastic news and means my brain is now functioning normally after 9 days of denying the pleasures of tasty food. I'm back baby!!!!!

Definitely getting easier, if noticeably leading a more boring life. The price I need to pay for the next 3 weeks I suppose and it will be well worth it.

Be patient with me Deano, your drinking partner isnae deed!!!!

Can't sign off without a HUUUGGEEE congrats to Rob "close but no cigar" Turner who lost a whopping 14 pounds in his first week!! Yeah I know percentage wise he lost more than me but when you are in the heavyweight division it's all about the score baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment