Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Thursday 8 July 2010

Counting Chicken Aint Good

Week two weigh in a satisfying 10.5lbs lost. I note the 0.5 as it shows I beat my target :)

Why am I not bouncing for joy and the loss and passing the halfway point? Because I feel like total shite!

Starting to think I may have slightly overdone the exercise for the amount of calories I'm consuming. Obviously this is not an admission of liability or of being wrong, perish the thought, just possibly, maybe, slightly misjudged. A rather large wall has descended on my head and to confirm my fears my colleagues at work were kind enough to comment things like "Jo, you look like death dude" and "jo, you look f**ked".

I spoke to my partner in slim Rob and shockingly he too has been feeling the same for the last few days! Rob's weigh in is tomorrow morning so a nice big loss there will give us both a good boost.

So no exercise tonight on strict instructions from Tracey in work and a good night sleep and I'm sure tomorrow I'll be back to my bouncing idiot self.

To tired to even be sarcastic...........

No comments:

Post a Comment