Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Saturday 3 July 2010

What do you mean there are 17 days left?

Do you remember the Japanese game show Endurance? Well that's what today has been like for me.

The family have all eaten at different times throughout the day and all selecting different tasty snacks from croissants with ham and melted cheese to chicken wraps with bacon and coleslaw. It was like the final round of the f%cking Generation Game watching all these goodies pass by as if on a conveyor belt, the only thing missing was the cuddly toy.

In true Endurance fashion I would have dipped my tadger in a vat of starving scorpions with a taste for the boaby for just one bite of anything.

Sorry if this has been a tad more crude than normal but it's been a f*cking long day! How the hell do people stay on this diet for up to a year? You must turn into the most miserable boring git imaginable!

I knew this weekend would be the hardest, last week it was an unknown, next week I'll be able to think "just one more weekend", today it's like "AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Looking back I'm guessing this will be the low point. I f*((&%g hope so anyway!

Taking a wee positive though, committing to regular exercise and smaller portions of food after this will be a a bloody doddle. The fear of having to do this again will have me as fit as a fiddle by Christmas!

Trying to end this on a high and that last comment wasn't jolly enough, so I'll sign off reminding everyone that Engerlund are out of the world cup :)

1 comment:

  1. lol your blogs are funny, sorry babe we werent hungry at the same time yesturday but dont worry i wont be putting you through that today xx

    ReplyDelete