Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Friday 9 July 2010

The Final Chapter..........Of the first Blog anyway

Well ladies and germs the story ends here, for a wee while at least.

After being offered deals from Hollywood for the movie rights to my blog (Bruce Campbell was going to play me) I am having to forgo immortal status on the silver screen, not to mention all the book deals, on instructions from the doctor.

It seems I have been overdoing it on the exercise front and it isn't conducive with this type of diet, 560 calories a day is not enough when I'm burning over 1000 on my bike daily.

I was given a choice, give up the shakes or cut back on the exercise. I just cant risk loosing the exercise bug I have right now and to be honest the fear of having to come back on this diet will keep me on the daily fitness path!

So a huge thank you for all the support, with my 12 disciples, sorry followers, on the left I have felt like a slimming Jesus, yet more proof I could run a cult.........

As well as you guys a huge thank you to Rob "Going down at badminton next week" Turner for accompanying me on the path for the last 16 days where I have lost a whopping 2st 1lb. Rob "Please don't beat me by too much Jo" Turner has himself lost a huge 1st and 7lbs. I couldn't have done it without you pal.

To the guys in work, you know who you are, thank you for the support, you made weekdays so much easier than weekends to deal with.

And of course to my family, who have tolerated the mood swings, smelly breath, eating in the garden and basically putting there lives on hold to help me get through this. Love you guys.

So here we are! Phase 2 of a carb free diet has begun about 30 minutes ago and my god it tasted good. Rob "Please Jo....Noooooooo........." Turner and I sat down together and enjoyed a stunning steak while planning the weekends exercise. Lets hope it's as kind to me leaving as it was going in.........

Can't imagine this phase being anywhere near as interesting the last few weeks so wont be blogging as regular although I'm sure I'll be back on for the odd update and rant :)

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment