Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Friday 2 July 2010

It Is A Dark Time For The Rebellion

My favourite film of all time is Empire Strikes Back, never gets old. Tonight I know just how Luke Skywalker felt at the end of the film. After enjoying the euphoria of blowing up the Death Star he is brought down to earth with a bump. His rebel pals get their butt kicked on Hoth only to end up getting his hand chopped off and finding out his daddy's a bad man. Yes, I share his pain..........

Rob "so near but yet so far" Turner beat me at badminton.

Yes there was no icy battle and the rebel thing is totally irrelevant but beating him a few days ago was my Death Star battle, and that makes today the day he becomes my daddy and chops my hand off.........

Just remember Rob "almost, but not quite" Turner, it's a trilogy and next time I'm bringing ewoks!

Right, back to the diet :)

Day 10 people! Double figures! after today there will be only two Fridays left, yes I'm at that stage. I need to split everything down into no more than 2 days a time, the main reason being the amazing smell of Faye's cooking. I find myself trying to taste the fumes coming from the kitchen! I'm sure I almost tasted the roast chicken tonight before Faye asked why I looked like I was snogging an invisible woman at the kitchen door, cant have been a pretty site.

So another weekend ahead, going to up the exercise to 2 sessions a day of at least an hour, heading for my target of being under 20 stone by Monday morning.

Now that I've written that I know I'll do the exercise :)



No comments:

Post a Comment