Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Tuesday 6 July 2010

It's Still a F*^%ing Dark Time For the Rebellion

Well everything was on my side tonight, destiny, some might even say fate, and a healthy comparison to Star Wars in our last two encounters.

But all for naught.

Just as the mighty hero in the story was putting to the sword, sorry light sabre, the evil and vile challenge that was Darth Turner in the third and decisive set of badminton, two smelly oiks straight from the methadone clinic or more than likely on community service sit down beside the court to watch us play. Well I bottled it, my mind went down the pan and I could here Master Yoda in my ear whispering...........Ya Fanny............

So it's either a letter to George Lucas in the morning begging him to right another sequel for me to continue my path of the Jedi or take it like a man and learn from my mistakes.

Dear George.............................

Well day 13 has passed boys and girls and I am starting to rock and roll again, target weight of under 20 stone by this morning was met and I'm now a fairy light 19st 12lbs. Saturday is now a distant memory!

An extra hard push tomorrow (Day 14!!!!) may just be enough to loose double figures this week and I'll be chuffed to bits. May even throw an extra ice cube in my water to celebrate.............


2 comments: