Hi Guys n' Gals and welcome to my blog.

Here I will diary my ups and downs on the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet in the hope that by letting you all know I'm doing it will keep me on track! If it helps any budding slimmer out as well then fantastic!
For the record I'm starting at a shocking 21st 7lbs, and I'm setting a target of 28 days to start with, any more and I think I'd cry.
Hoping that in years from now when I'm putting on my 34" jeans I'll look back on this and laugh!

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Snootchie Bootchies

Half way!!!

Only two more weeks to go, with every hour that passes I'm an hour closer to the end than I am from the beginning. I suppose that would count the same for any hour up till now but it just sounds more poignant.

I'm already planning Phase 2 of Operation ByebyebigJo and it involves no or minimal carbs for another month to get used to eating again and I'll keep up the daily exercise. I've even planned my first days food, 8am July 21st 2010, but who's counting........

You might think I'm not helping myself by planning a day of glorious food but it's crazy how much I'm thinking about it! The inner meat eating caveman is screaming "WTF is going on? Feed me ya b&st*rd"

It will get easier after tomorrow.........

It bloody better, in the words of the great Kevin Smith it smells like I shit in my cereal (if only I could eat cereal). I was warned about this foul taste, and odour, but yuck! Pure minging, it's like having a 9v battery on my tongue whilst gargling wet dog. Can't use mouthwash so I've order these approved breath strips, I'm hoping they taste like sweeties, what do you think the chances are?

Fair play to Faye, she hasn't complained once, although she has pointed out that my entire "smell" has changed since starting this and is as keen as I am to reach day 28. The smell of another person in my bed would normally lead to a polite conversation with my balls in a blender but luckily I can back up the aroma with scientific fact.............phew!

So yet again I toddle of to bed to dream of double figures for tomorrows weigh in, not as confident this week as most people loose a lot less after the first, but who wants to be most people?

No comments:

Post a Comment